Last updated: October 3, 2019
Personal data that User provides when using the Digital Platform is stored by Oxford Leadership on behalf of User’s organization (i.e. Licensee). Licensee is the data controller and Oxford Leadership is the data processor for personal data relating to User’s use of the Digital Platform.
Notwithstanding the above, Oxford Leadership is the data controller for personal data collected if User signs up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter or if User contacts Oxford Leadership.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data as Data Processor on Behalf of Licensee
- To use the Digital Platform, you need to create an account using the web link provided by Licensee. To create your account, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. Further, you may provide additional personal data when using the Digital Platform. You understand and acknowledge that it is entirely optional to provide such additional personal data.
- We will only process your personal data as provided by you when using the Digital Platform for the purpose of providing the Digital Platform to you, in accordance with Licensee’s instructions, the license agreement, the EULA, and applicable law. Oxford Leadership is instructed by Licensee not to share any part of the personal data provided by you when using the Digital Platform, neither with Licensee nor any third party.
- For questions regarding the processing of your personal data under this Section 1, you shall contact Licensee, who is the data controller of such data.
- Oxford Leadership’s Collection of Personal Data as Data Controller
- If you sign up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter, or if you contact us, we will process the following categories of personal data:
- Upon subscription to the newsletter: name, email, and company name.
- Upon contacting Oxford Leadership: The personal data provided by you, as necessary in order for us to assist you.
- Oxford Leadership’s Use of Personal Data as Data Controller
- We process personal data as data controller for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds.
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||How long we keep the personal data|
|Send you our newsletter and information relating to us and our services.||Consent.||Until you unsubscribe, or we stop sending out such information.|
|If you contact us.||Pursue legitimate interest.||For as long as is necessary to assist you|
- Sharing of Personal Data
- 93Digital Ltd and Ascend Branding & Digital: Support services provider; to provide customer support; and
- WPEngine Inc: Web hosting service provider, to host the Digital Platform and our website.
- In the event that we sell, buy or transfer any business or assets, either within our group of companies or to a third party, we may disclose personal data to the prospective receiver of such business or assets.
- Your Rights
- You have a right to access your data. Therefore, you may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify your personal data stored and processed by us. The request must be made in writing including a verification of you, and sent to the address below.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up-to-date. You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself. If you believe that your personal data stored by us is incorrect, please notify us and provide us with the correct data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected (“right to be forgotten”).
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. The effect may be that you are no longer able to use our services. If you object, we will stop the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to data portability. In case you want to utilize such right, please contact us by using the information below.
- If you have any inquiries regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you are displeased with our processing of personal data, you may file a complaint to the the data protection authority, Information Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk or your local data protection authority.
- We are using adequate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is not misused, lost or unlawfully accessed. We only give access to your personal data to those employees and third parties who require it to provide our services.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, or any question, complaint or claim, please contact us at:
Oxford Leadership Academy Ltd, Eden House, 2nd Floor, 2 St Aldates Courtyard, 38 St. Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BN, UK