Log in to your Self-Managing Leadership Programme
Last updated: October 3, 2019
Personal data that User provides when using the Digital Platform is stored by Oxford Leadership on behalf of User’s organization (i.e. Licensee). Licensee is the data controller and Oxford Leadership is the data processor for personal data relating to User’s use of the Digital Platform.
Notwithstanding the above, Oxford Leadership is the data controller for personal data collected if User signs up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter or if User contacts Oxford Leadership.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data as Data Processor on Behalf of Licensee
- To use the Digital Platform, you need to create an account using the web link provided by Licensee. To create your account, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. Further, you may provide additional personal data when using the Digital Platform. You understand and acknowledge that it is entirely optional to provide such additional personal data.
- We will only process your personal data as provided by you when using the Digital Platform for the purpose of providing the Digital Platform to you, in accordance with Licensee’s instructions, the license agreement, the EULA, and applicable law. Oxford Leadership is instructed by Licensee not to share any part of the personal data provided by you when using the Digital Platform, neither with Licensee nor any third party.
- For questions regarding the processing of your personal data under this Section 1, you shall contact Licensee, who is the data controller of such data.
- Oxford Leadership’s Collection of Personal Data as Data Controller
- If you sign up for the Oxford Leadership Newsletter, or if you contact us, we will process the following categories of personal data:
- Upon subscription to the newsletter: name, email, and company name.
- Upon contacting Oxford Leadership: The personal data provided by you, as necessary in order for us to assist you.
- Oxford Leadership’s Use of Personal Data as Data Controller
- We process personal data as data controller for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds.
|Purpose of the processing
||How long we keep the personal data
|Send you our newsletter and information relating to us and our services.
||Until you unsubscribe, or we stop sending out such information.
|If you contact us.
||Pursue legitimate interest.
||For as long as is necessary to assist you
- 93Digital Ltd and Ascend Branding & Digital: Support services provider; to provide customer support; and
- WPEngine Inc: Web hosting service provider, to host the Digital Platform and our website.
- In the event that we sell, buy or transfer any business or assets, either within our group of companies or to a third party, we may disclose personal data to the prospective receiver of such business or assets.
- You have a right to access your data. Therefore, you may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify your personal data stored and processed by us. The request must be made in writing including a verification of you, and sent to the address below.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up-to-date. You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself. If you believe that your personal data stored by us is incorrect, please notify us and provide us with the correct data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected (“right to be forgotten”).
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. The effect may be that you are no longer able to use our services. If you object, we will stop the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to data portability. In case you want to utilize such right, please contact us by using the information below.
- If you have any inquiries regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you are displeased with our processing of personal data, you may file a complaint to the the data protection authority, Information Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk or your local data protection authority.
- We are using adequate technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is not misused, lost or unlawfully accessed. We only give access to your personal data to those employees and third parties who require it to provide our services.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, or any question, complaint or claim, please contact us at:
[email protected], or
Oxford Leadership Academy Ltd, Eden House, 2nd Floor, 2 St Aldates Courtyard, 38 St. Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1BN, UK
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) constitutes an agreement between Oxford Leadership Academy Limited, corporate registration number 04481220, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, hereinafter referred to as “Oxford Leadership”and you as an end-user of the Digital Platform provided by Oxford Leadership (“User”).
Oxford Leadership has developed a step-by-step online programme called SML Online, including training and learning materials, videos and exercises, accessible through a web based platform (“Digital Platform”). Oxford Leadership has entered into a license agreement with a legal entity (“Licensee”), granting Licensee’s employees (including User) the right to use the Digital Platform in accordance with such license agreement and this EULA.
This EULA governs the use of the Digital Platform and shall apply to all end-users using it.
- “Content” means the content included in the Digital Platform, such as training and learning material.
- “EULA”means this End-User License Agreement.
- “Digital Platform”means the web based platform SML Online through which Usermay access and complete Oxford Leadership’s step-by-step online programme called Self Managing Leadership.
- “User”means the individual associated with Licensee using the Digital Platform in accordance with this EULA.
- “Licensee”means the legal entity licensing the Digital Platform from Oxford Leadership under a separate license agreement.
2- Acceptance of the EULA
- Prior to using the Digital Platform, User must have read, understood and accepted this EULA. Further, User undertakes to carefully read any and all future revisions of or amendments to this EULA and not to use the Digital Platform unless User has read, understood and accepted such revised or amended EULA.
3- Access to the Digital Platformand User Account
- Userwill get access to the Digital Platform via a link provided by Licensee or Oxford Leadership, and/or by creating an account. User acknowledges that data provided by User is true and correct and that, when necessary, Userwill update such data so that it at all times remains true and correct. User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login information, if any. Oxford Leadership shall have no responsibility for any unauthorized use of User’s account.
4- Trial Period of the Digital Platform
- The User may be eligible to use the Digital Platform during a trial period, as determined by Oxford Leadership and/or Licensee. The trial period is intended for testing and evaluation of the Digital Platform. During the trial period, User may only use the Digital Platformfor the purpose of testing and evaluating the Digital Platform. The Digital Platform will be provided in apre-release version during the trial period, which means it may not work the way a final version of the Digital Platform will.Oxford Leadership may change the Digital Platform for the final version.
- During the trial period, User may provide feedback regarding the Digital Platformand its Contentto Oxford Leadership. If User provides feedback, User grants to Oxford Leadership, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize such feedback in any way and for any purpose.
5- Use Rights
- Oxford Leadership grants Usera non-exclusive, limited license to use the Digital Platform in accordance with this EULA. The license is only granted to User for as long as Licensee holds a valid license agreement with Oxford Leadership.
- Except as expressly granted in this EULA, Usershall have no other rights to the Digital Platform. All rights not expressly granted are reserved and retained by Oxford Leadership.
- Usermay not use, copy alter, develop, or create additions to the Digital Platform, other than as expressly permitted under this EULA. This means that User under no circumstances may use or copy the Content in the Digital Platform other than as expressly permitted in this EULA.Further, User may not use reverse engineering, work around any technical limitations, or otherwise attempt to change or recreate any parts of the Digital Platform, including Content.
- Usermay not sublicense, rent, loan or otherwise permit any third party, directly or indirectly, to dispose or otherwise use the Digital Platformand/or Content.
- User agrees to use the Digital Platform at its own risk. User acknowledges that the results from using the Digital Platform is highly individual, depending i.a. on User’s previous experiences and personality traits. User is therefore solely responsible for the results and understands and accepts that Oxford Leadership can take no responsibility regarding such individual results.
6- User Obligations
- User may use the Digital Platformonly for such purposes that are permitted by applicable law or regulation and this EULA. User undertakes to comply with Oxford Leadership’s from time to time applicable guidelines and this EULA. User may not use the Digital Platform in a way that causes Oxford Leadership or a third party harm. If User becomes aware of the Digital Platform being used in violation of this EULA, User shall, if possible, immediately terminate such use and inform Oxford Leadership of the violation
- User specifically agrees not to communicate or publish information that infringes or violates someone else’s right (copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right), that may violate the integrity of, intimidate or offend another person, that may challenge criminal actions or contain material not permitted by any applicablelaw or regulation (for example discrimination and racial agitation).
7- Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and tothe Digital Platformand the Content are reserved by Oxford Leadership and/or third parties. Nothing in this EULA grants Usera right or license to use any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right owned or controlled by Oxford Leadership, unless explicitly granted herein.
8- Limited Liability
- OXFORD LEADERSHIP’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TOWARDS USER WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORMAND THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGE OF PROPERTY NOT EXCEEDING AN AMOUNT OF SEK 100. OXFORD LEADERSHIPIS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT LOSSES OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS, AND LOSS OF DATA.
- THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. OXFORD LEADERSHIP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, SAFE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF USER.
- User and/or Licensee may provide personal data to Oxford Leadershipas part of User using the Digital Platform. Oxford Leadership will process such personal data as data processor to Licensee, who is the data controller.
- Personal data provided to Oxford Leadershipwill be processed for the purpose of providing the Digital Platformto User, in accordance with Licensee’s instructions and the EU database directive (96/9/EC) or the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679), whichever is applicable. For more information regarding our processing of personal data on behalf of Licensee, please contact Oxford Leadership at [email protected].
10- Termination, Notice and Inactivation of User Account
- This EULA will take effect upon User’s first use of the Digital Platformor when User registersits account, and is valid until further notice. Either party may terminate the account at any time, thus ending User’s right to use the Digital Platform, with 30 days written notice. This EULA will remain in full force and effect for as long as User is using the Digital Platform, however only for as long as Licensee holds a valid license agreement with Oxford Leadership.
- Oxford Leadership may immediately terminate User ́s account, thus ending User’s access to the Digital Platform, if Oxford Leadership believes that User has violated any provisions of this EULA or other Oxford Leadership guidelines. Oxford Leadership is entitled to deny User access to the Digital Platform.
- Oxford Leadership may modify and amend this EULA. Such amendments shall enter into effect 30 days from the date which Oxford Leadership has provided notice of the changes to User. If User finds that the proposed modifications or amendments encompass a limitation of User’s rights in a way that User cannot accept, User is entitled to terminate its account with a 30 days written notice. User is required to stay updated in regards to the current EULA applicable at thetime of User using the Digital Platform.
- Oxford Leadership may from time to time modify the Digital Platform and the Content without prior notice.
- User is not permitted to assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under this EULA.Oxford Leadership has the right, without prior obtaining of approval, to assign this EULA to another company in the same company group as Oxford Leadership, or a third party in connection with a transfer of all or substantially all of Oxford Leadership’s assets.
- If any part, term or provision of this EULA is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of this EULA will not be affected. Any omission of Oxford Leadership to enforce any right under this EULA shall not be regarded as a waiver of such rights. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ALL PROVISIONS REGARDING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS EULA.
- This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between User and Oxford Leadership on all issues to which this EULA relates.
12- Law and Venue
- This EULA and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Any dispute regarding the Digital Platformshall be settled in the courts of England and Wales.